Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

The grandfathers with Andrew

Happy Father's Day to my father!  You have always been larger than life to me.    You have been a great father to 6 children.  Through you I first learned of adoption.  You adopted two children.  Thank you!  Happy Birthday Poppy (Jason's father)!  You are such a sweet man.  Thank you for raising my soul mate.  Thank you for helping to shape him into the man he is today.
Jason and Zach


Jason studying in law school
Jason and Andrew
Jason and Bella

Jason and Eliza

Happy Father's Day to my sweet husband!  I can't imagine being on this adventure with anyone else!  Thank you for being such a kind, strong, smart, and compassionate man.  You are a treasure of this world.  I am lucky to be married to you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jen- Love the tribute to the dads in your life. Beautiful. I appreciate your comments on my blog. Any chance your family will be attending Ethiopian Culture Camp in July at Franklin Pierce College in NH?
~Alison

coffeemom said...

Just the BEST pics!!!!