Friday, December 5, 2008

Week Four

Week four down.  I have posted already about the sense of peace we have been able to maintain.  We are so excited about the family that passed court and the family that got their long awaited referral.  This family need to pass court to bring home their boy.  As these families are made, it gives us a sense of hope and anticipation. 

Since, I am using this as a journal of sorts...We had Andrew's soccer banquet, this week.  He was selected as Catholic Conference (Div.1) all-star for the second year.  He also was selected as a varsity team captain.  He is so flat line about it.  I love that about this boy.  If he had not made it, he would have been happy for his friend that did.  The challenge is to keep these athletes healthy and well balanced.  I think a baby in the house is in order.  That will keep him balanced :)

2 comments:

Lori S said...

Wow--I can't believe it's been four weeks already! That's awesome!
Sounds like you are doing a great job with keeping your kids grounded! You must be very proud of your son!

emily said...

What a great kid!

Another week down, it's going by really fast for me...you? :)