Monday, June 23, 2008

This is what the Lord says: I myself will search for my sheep and take care of them. Ezekiel 34:11

Samantha did not make it.  She has struggled and fought for 20 years.  Now she can rest.  She was such an amazing and upbeat young lady.  My heart hurts for her family.  

On the adoption front I am finally feeling like I am making head and tails of the paperwork.  It is seeming a little less overwhelming.  We are waiting for some documents to come in the mail and then I will be able to send out many of the packets that are ready to go.

The excitement is building in the house.  I am trying to temper myself and the rest of the family.  While we are going to preference a baby girl, I feel like we have a little boy in Ethiopia also.  I watched a special on 60 minutes about malnutrition and a possible product that has really been a God send.  I can't seem to satisfy my need for information from Ethiopia.


No comments: